Great People, Doing Great Things
Join our Team Today!
WE NEED MORE GREAT PEOPLE
We're on the lookout for more awesome people to join the Road Safe Family and work on our exciting projects. We have branches in Tauranga, Whakatane, Rotorua and Taupo and we need people across all branches.
We’re looking for all levels of STMS's (1, 2/3NP's, 2/3Ps, Cat A, B, C) and Traffic Controllers to join our professional team of safety experts. Working with us will allow you to further your career in the traffic management industry through our pathway system and training programmes!
We have a range of positions available: CASUAL - PART TIME - FULL TIME - choose what works for you! And we’ll pay you what you should be getting paid in this safety specific business.
What We Provide:
- Job security
- The ability to grow, learn and develop
- Pathways for your career
- Performance reviews to help you in your career
- On-going pay reviews as you learn, grow and develop
- Honesty and integrity throughout
- A family based culture that is focused on the wellbeing of all our people
- Relocation abilities with four branches around the Bay of Plenty and Waikato
- Competitive rates and shift allowances
- Awesome new equipment and gear
- Staff focused managers
- Flexible hours so you can get to your appointments!
- Strong Health and Safety Culture
- A safe working environment
More than a job, it's a career!
At Road Safe we have job vacancies for Site Traffic Management Specialists (STMS's) and Traffic Controllers (TC's) / Traffic Management Operatives (TMO's). We need people for day shifts and night shifts. We're focused on progressing our team and the industry for the better, so when you work with us, you're guaranteed a robust training programme.APPLY NOW
What you can expect from us!
We know if we want the right people, we have to provide the right environment. We're passionate and committed to continuous improvement and supporting our people to be the best they can be. By joining our team, you'll have the opportunity to create a career, make great friends, work on interesting projects and be part of something quite special!APPLY NOW
Do you have what it takes?
If you’re fit, reliable, hardworking and have a drive to reach your full potential, we want to hear from you! High energy people with an eye for detail, good communication skills and a positive attitude to thrive, do well here at Road Safe.
To apply, you will need:
• A current clean driver’s licence
• To be at least 18 years of age
• To be eligible to work in New Zealand (i.e. NZ Citizen, Permanent Resident, Work Visa).
Our workplaces are 100% drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.APPLY NOW